Thursday, May 03, 2012

My Hands Are Full...But So Is My Heart

It seems like every time we go out somewhere, I always get at least one "You've got your hands full" comment. Maybe it's because of a certain little one year old, who is a handful all by himself. Or maybe it's the 3 young boys thing. Or maybe it's because I never look rested. I don't know. But whatever the reason is, it's true. My hands are full. My days are full. Life is busy, and crazy, and loud, and messy. But, I love it! Every single second of it.

Life doesn't seem to leave much time for blogging anymore, but I did want to post some pictures just so I wouldn't forget these wild and crazy days later.

A mess I found after the boys played "Car Wash" with their trucks

This is what happens when I try to get a picture of the 3 of them

A little better

Mr. Handful

Jackson showing off his Spiderman skills

My baby is 1 now!!

I just don't even know...

Homeschool Play Date

Both boys are enjoying their new bikes

After a crash

And, not to be outdone by big brother

My funny little man

I LOVE this picture! He is just so precious!

At the playground

Mr. Fearless keeps Mommy on her toes =)

2 Thoughts from friends:

Manuela said...

Wow, finally another blog. I love reading the blogs from 3 of my precious friends: Your's, Kelly's and Carie's. Are you living on Base now? What are your plans? Fill me in, my friend!

Kelly Logan said...

I thought you might have forgotten your blogspot login password Liz...lol =) I think the handsful comment is just what people say......when they want to say, "have your heard of birth control....."...lol I don't know I wouldn't think too much of it =) I can't wait to see you guys again!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin