Thursday, January 26, 2012

9 months

Dear Cole,

You are 9 months old now. 9 months!!! I cannot believe it will be your first birthday before we know it. Time has certainly flown by since you were born. Seems like just yesterday when I was calling Daddy telling him to "Come home now!" But look at you now. You are fun, energetic, and full of life! You keep me on my toes like your brothers never did. You are a black-belt crawler, a wanna-be walker, cabinet door slammer, toilet bowl player, big brother wrestler, and world's worst napper. You weigh 21 pounds, wear size 3 diapers, 12 month clothes, are continue our family history of gigantic feet. You think baby food is for sissies, and that Coke must surely be from heaven. You have a skill for mess making that rivals a tornado. We all love you so very, very much and are so thankful you are part of our family. Happy 9 months, Little Bit.

Love, Mommy


2 Thoughts from friends:

Kelly Logan said...

He is so chunky!

Anonymous said...

Liz, You write Best stories. I love to see a new post because I know I am going to be entertained. You should do more. You really are good. Loves, Daldon Becky

Blog Widget by LinkWithin